No longer the realm of science-fiction, the time is now. Trusted Autonomy™ envisions a world where digital labor empowers human labor to ensure that downtime is always planned and productivity is always optimized.
To make this vision a reality Trusted Autonomy is building the world’s first Digital Labor Force™ using best in class cutting edge technologies that are leading the charge in defining the futuristic world of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI). We empower a knowledge work force to make better quality and faster decisions by sorting through mounds of data.
We are networking fleets of cognitive computing machine agents for commercial and industrial market segments. Are you ready to be part of Trusted Autonomy’s success? Do you love working with cutting edge technologies? Embark on the journey with us at Trusted Autonomy. We own the mission to design and deliver better ways to deliver learning using deeper analytics, cognitive computing, and a personalized digital platform.
If you are a creative and confident data scientist who is curious about the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and who loves the collaborative nature of an early stage company, then we would love to meet you! Our mission is to be the universal leader in Artificial General Intelligence based on our proven cognitive and autonomous computing capabilities.
Our technologies include reasoning systems, natural language processing and understanding, machine to machine interfaces, embedded intelligence, expert systems and advanced analytics. Our culture is one of open communication, collaboration, curiosity, unbridled creativity and teamwork. We will apply our technologies to growing markets related to the Internet of Things, Data Security and Operational Efficiency.
• Contribute to solving business problems as part of a project team by framing the problems, determining intended approach and quantitative methods, evaluating the analytical solutions to the problems, and deploying them to production
• Evaluate commercial and open source approaches in Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Analytics
• Build scalable and high performance Machine Learning and Data Mining algorithms
• Test your hypotheses by developing prototypes, running offline experiments, as well as integrating potential solutions into live test environments
• Generate reports, develop presentations, and contribute to proposals
• Develop visualizations that provide insight into your work
• Document projects including business objective, data gathering and processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of results and analytical metrics.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• PhD, or MS + relevant work experience.
• Experience in HDFS, Hadoop, Spark.
• Knowledge of graph databases (Neo4j/Titan) and semantic frameworks
• Experience with Neural Nets, Streaming Data and Biomedical Analytics